Here’s what Jobdariel Gomez had to say after completing his first lesson in the PTRG Academy,”In the future I will be better prepare with my time management and I’m pretty sure that’s going to be very helpful with getting recruited for football and everything else in life.”
“This is one of the most useful and honest sources of information that there is. Direct and to the point and tells us exactly the information we need to hear.”
“Something that I have learned is that you might not always get what you want or go to the college you want to go so to give yourself many options is not a bad thing to do.”
“I will be using some of this information in the future by always making sure I give myself a lot of options.”
Jobdariel has now completed the PTRG Academy program so let’s find out what stood out the most. Here’s the questions we asked and his responses:
As you have progressed through the program, what are some of the things that stand out in your mind. What have you learned so far and how can that information you’ve learned be used in your everyday life?
- “I’ve learn that no matter if you believe that your grades are ok enough to get recruited they are really not. We always have to work to have our grades and transcripts as high and as clean as possible.”
- “I can use some of the information of the “Take Charge of the Money” segment for the future when I come out of college and get a home or a new car.”
Give an example of how you may have already used some of the information you’ve learned and/or give an example of how you will be using some of the information you’ve learned in the future?
- “I will be using some of this information in the future by always making sure my “resume” is always clean and speaks highly of myself, that it shows coaches what I can do on and off the field.”
- “I can come out of college and go looking for a house and actually maybe be able to put money down for that house.”
As you’ve reached this point in the process, how would you describe what the PTRG Academy is to another student athlete that knows nothing about the program?
- “It is that one tool that every serious athlete must be a part of.”
- “The PTRG Academy is a good tool to get knowledge about a good portion of what playing football in college is. It’s not just stepping on a field and playing your hardest, that’s just a part of it.”
Jobdariel Gomez is officially PTRG Certified and has successfully completed the PTRG Online Learning Program.
CHECK OUT WHAT JOBDARIEL HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE PTRG ACADEMY;
Check Out Jobdariel Gomez
Check out Jobdariel’s Highlight Video: